Business Analysis is a major stage of creating information systems, where a client's vision of the system is brought in line with the one of the development team, requirements are formed and a solution is designed.
This training is for those who wants to grow as a business analyst in IT-projects. IT background or equal knowledge is a plus.
This training provides a basic knowledge and practice in business analysis:
- Software development life cycle (stages and project roles);
- Software development methodologies (Waterfall, RUP and Agile);
- Requirements and informations gathering;
- Requirements hierarchy and types;
- Requirements quality attributes;
- Requirements Modelling (UML and BPMN);
- Requirements specification (User stories and Use cases);
- UI prototyping;
- Requirements testing and management basics.
Practical tasks will be based on real examples. Upon completion of the course, outstanding achievers will have the opportunity to continue training and do a lab-based internship.
EPAM has the great expertise in business and system analysis, which helps bring the business to a new level. We can teach you also.
Join the course and the team!