PHP is one of the most popular web development languages. It has been used on Facebook, Wikipedia and many other websites. PHP is simple for beginners making it perfect for a start and making a career.
- the level of written and spoken English – B1 and higher;
- LAMP basics;
- programming skills – JS and PHP;
- confident knowledge of algorithms and data structures, OOP (JS and PHP);
- database theory (SQL RDBMS);
- analytical thinking and ingenuity in solving non-standard tasks;
- quick learner;
- structural thinking.
Drupal Full-Stack Program is aimed to prepare software engineers to become able effectively work with Drupal 7&8 platforms in both back- and front-end directions. We are going to start from learning or revising basics of web-development, further moving to cover PHP language and finishing by intensive course about Drupal 7 and basics of Drupal 8.
Registration period till October 5th, 12 pm.
Testing period: October 8-9;
Interview period: October 10 - 12th;
Approximate start date: October 15 (the date could change)
The Program participants’ selection process consists of two stages:
1. TA specialist will first check the applicant’s English level (15 minutes) and tech basic level (~40 minutes) by means of a computer test.
2. The applicant will be invited to an interview with one of the instructors (~30 minutes).
Details of the program and recommended literature are attached above.
All registered candidates will receive an e-mail invitation to testing.
For up-to-date information please follow us at: