Performance Optimization means creating the most effective computer systems. Its major purpose is finding out the reason why an application is working slower than it should be working, and ways of fixing it.
The training is devoted to the basics of performance optimization.
ENROLLMENT IS CARRIED OUT ACCORDING TO THE RESULTS OF SEVERAL INTERVIEWS.
Before sending the application for the training, make sure that:
· you read the book "Web Load Testing For Dummies";
· you understand the nature of performance optimization;
· you are able to speak English.
It is also nice to have:
· analytical mindset;
· complex understanding of information technologies: the more knowledge about all layers of computer systems a person has - the better;
· experience in systems administration (Windows and *nix);
· scripting skill (for example, Bash or PowerShell);
· programming skill.
To improve your technical skills you can address next resources (in addition to useful resources from testers):
Computer Science Crash Course on Youtube – Computer Science video course;
https://hpbn.co/ - «High performance browser networking» book;